Human Resource Materials for Employees
Employers can help employees find quality, affordable child care throughout Florida
- Quality settings promote the healthy development and school readiness of children.
- Parents with reliable, quality settings for their children, are better able to focus on their jobs and less likely to miss work.
Human Resource (HR) Materials for Employees
- Post Information about Early Learning Coalitions and Child Care Resource and Referral services near the copy machine, the coffee machine, or in the lunch room. Share child care resource links with your employees so that they have access to a child care checklist and the School Readiness program that offers child care subsidies for low wage families.
- Include information about the Early Learning Coalitions and employee child care tips in your company’s newsletter. Download this information for an easy cut & paste into your newsletter format.
- If your Human Resources Department has a resource area for employees (or an employee resource area on a company web site), include these links:
- Find your local Early Learning Coalition
- Need help finding child care? Employee Child Care Guide
- Child care tax incentives for employees to make child care more affordable
- Division of Early Learning, Choosing a Child Care Provider web page